These are the things I know at the moment. The rest of my life is a blur, giggle.
1. I miss my husband a lot, especially since he would cut out all my laminating - the pile is huge at the moment.
2. It takes way too much time to set up a classroom. I have spent two days - not even close to being done. I feel like I am walking in circles around my room.
3. I spend more money on my students for supplies than my district does.
4. I love my theme, but I need to quit looking at other teacher's rooms because I want their theme, too.
5. I need to go clothes shopping because I forgot 5 pairs of capris, my tennis shoes and some tops in Hawaii. No wonder there was room in my suitcase for all the fun stuff.
6. I need the suitcase fairy and the grocery store fairy to visit my house and take care of those things for me.
7. I need a nap. Getting out of bed at 3 AM on a Saturday is just wrong on so many levels. I did get 2 hours of laminating cut. Geez, I miss my husband.
Have a great Saturday. I am heading to school, Day #3.