I am linking up with Kacey this week for Five for Friday. I visited about half of the blogs last week, it was so much fun.
Here is my 5 for the week. I have one more week of my break. Hubby leaves on Wednesday, so there will be lots of sadness at this house - unless the twins come to make up for it.
1. I finished my April calendar cards. Love the clip art. You can find it at TpT.
2. I linked up for this party. It was so much fun. I visited all 108 blogs. My lie was that I loved shopping, I don't like to shop. I don't like the crowds or spending the money. In my mind, I am a size 2 - so if I shop for clothes then reality shows up. The closest thing to good shopping is the quilt store, lol.
My grand parents did have a ranch with 500 ponies. They bought an old dairy farm with 45 acres. It was a great place to be when we were going up. We would eat breakfast then spend the whole day playing on the ranch. My boys spent lots of vacations at the ranch. I really miss it, great memories.
Yup, I have 7 grand kids, after the twins are born. 5 girls and 2 boys. My niece is having a girl in July, can't wait.
3. I have been spending a lot of time at the driving range with hubby. He practices and I sit in the car and read or knit, so relaxing.
4. We went to dinner with friends last night. This was the view from our table.
5. I love spending time with this little guy, it is going to be hard going back to work in a week.