Friday, August 2, 2013

Five for Friday

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs this week.  It seems like forever since we did this.

I survived my first month of school, woo hoo.  I can't believe how fast it went.  Since I was still standing at the end of the day, I had a couple pieces of this huge bar.  I haven't had much chocolate since May.   I was very proud that I didn't eat the whole thing.


Miss Nelson made me the cutest behavior beads for my little ones.  I stopped by Hobby Lobby after school to pick up the chain to make the necklaces this weekend.  She has so many different designs, you have to check her out.


We read "Chicka Chicka" for the first time this week. We made our names so they could go up the tree.  I used a fat font for the first letter of their name and they painted dots with a q-tip
There is a really cute song on YouTube that my kids loved.  They begged to sing it today, again


My cutting sensory box has been a huge favorite of my little ones.  This child couldn't hold the scissors, now look at how small those pieces of paper are.  She spends most of her time at this center.  She is putting a very tiny drop of glue on that red speck.



My last treat, because I didn't eat that whole chocolate bar and only spent $100.00 at Hobby Lobby, was a trip to Sonic.  It was the first soda that I have had since May.  Our Sonic is about 30 minutes from my house and just happens to be near the Hobby Lobby.  I thought it was a win win - for me.


Well, it is your turn to link up and see what everyone has been up to - especially the lucky ones that are still on vacation, sigh.


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love your new blog design. Thanks for the shout-out. The beads look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some of my grade ones might benefit from a cutting bin. That's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those behavior beads!! So they go with common core or did you design yours? I love them! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You haven't had a soda since May. I am beyond impressed! Good for you. :)

    ReplyDelete