Thursday, November 7, 2013

Bad Blogger

I have been such a bad blogger - but I have an excuse.  Life has been crazy at school and at home.  Here is a little recap.

School

Setting up a new classroom (after changing to a new classroom, after break), assessments, report cards, parent/teacher conferences, a firefighter visit



A fall party with 6 different rotation stations.



A field trip to the pumpkin patch

Home

A deep cleaning of my house to find certain rooms because my Mother in Law was coming to visit, baby shower for my Daughter in Law, a wedding for my son, Halloween



A birthday slumber party at my house for my oldest granddaughter.



A first birthday party for my grandson that I cooked all the food.



Lots of visits from these two adorable girls.



Eight trips to Disneyland to hang out with my kids and grandkids.  Most of the trips were just for a couple of hours.  It was a wonderful break.

But, the best thing about October - my hubby is now home permanently - I am a happy girl.



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe you have time to teach let alone blog!
    Glad to hear your husband is home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are BUSY! What gorgeous wee faces to spread the love around on! Thanks much for your visit; I'll send you some snow. :)

    ReplyDelete