Sunday, March 2, 2014

Kinder Conference

I just got home from the Southern California Kinder Conference.  Oh my gosh, it was so much fun.  I'm not sure if I had more fun at the conference or hanging out with my teaching buddy.  There were a lot of great speakers, including Deanna Jump.  I went to one of her presentations and got so many good ideas that I can use with my TK kiddos.  My mind is spinning with all the possibilities for my class.  Hubby picked me up from my teaching bud's house and I made him take me straight to Wal-mart.  

"Hi Honey, can you please take me to Wal-mart.  Oh by the way, I missed you too."  I'm not sure if he totally believed me, sigh.



This was our view at lunch - Pasadena City Hall.  I love old buildings and wanted to get a closer look.  There was an antique store across from the Conference, so we checked that out last night.  I was able to find a couple more brooches for my niece - they were beautiful. 

I hope to get some of the ideas posted this week, as I make them.  So come back and check out my mind spinning later in the week.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. How fun Terri that you got to go to the conference. I can't wait to see all of the wonderful ideas you've got going on! Don't keep us waiting too long...lol!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! I can't wait to see some fun ideas. I also want to see the brooches when you get a chance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting super inspired like that. It's a great zingy feeling!

    ReplyDelete