Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Excited


I just found out that my niece, who is more like a daughter, is pregnant.  I am so excited for her, I wish she didn't live in another state.  Let me give you a recap.  I teach at a year round school, which means I am off the months of July, November and March.  Kiwi came two days before I started my November break, so I got to spend the whole month with him.  The twins are due in March - my next break.  Rachel is due July 7th - yup my next break.  I guess I won't be visiting my husband this school year, he will need to come to me.

I am a very lucky person and the kids' timing is perfect.  A baby everytime I am off - so I can help.  Love it.  A boy in November, two girls in March and ??? in July.  Heaven.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Terri! Have a wonderful holiday!
    --Chrissy
    Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Chrissy's are leaving you congrats!! :-)
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  3. very exciting news! :) Congrats to you

    ReplyDelete