Friday, November 16, 2012

Right now

Right now, I am so thankful that I am on vacation the whole month of November - so I can play with Kiwi.

Right now, I am happy hubby is home for a visit - I don't want him to leave.

Right now, I need to do some school work for the 3 weeks that I need to teach in December.  I probably should go to school and grab some TE.

Right now, I am loving this color combination.  I am not a yellow person, but these colors make me happy.  Like I want to change my classroom to this combination happy.


Right now, I have sewing projects all over my table.

Right now, I am enjoying hearing the rain outside - knowing that I won't have an inclement weather day.  Can I get a whoo hoo?

Right now, I need to go jean shopping.  I forgot a few pairs of them in Hawaii and I now get to wear a size smaller.  Not sure how that happened, but I like it.


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I absolutely love those fabrics. I also love your little kiwi. So precious. Lucky you. Today is my last day and then I'll have 1 week off.
    YAY. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're in a happy place:)
    That fabric would make a good blog design!! ha ha.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww I love kiwi! how cute! I want one;) Don't you LOVE when your jeans DONT fit...and you need a SMALLER size! Best.feeling.ever!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay blog stalking, ahem catching up! Babies, babies, and more babies on the way! Oh my congratulations! That little man is all sorts of handsome! Love. Just looking at these precious pictures is making me baby hungry... I may need a fourth! haha.

    Oh and those are the colors in my my master bedroom and bath... they are AWESOME! I adore the yellow and gray combo it is relaxing. Good choice!

    Kindergarten Kidlets

    ReplyDelete