on Saturday. I am joining Kacey for her linky party.
1. Baby bump. This is my beautiful daughter-in-law this last weekend. She has the tinest little bump for being 6 months pregnant, so cute. It is extra cute because my twin grand daughters are in there. I can't believe how little she is, but the doctor said that the twins are doing great. He said that one twin is measuring 13 inches already and both baby weights are good. He took her off work this week so she can rest.
2. I am so excited that my Dr. King freebie has had 1,300 downloads this week. I just started my Tpt store, so this was pretty exciting for me. My sons and hubby asked me everyday - how many now. I love it.
3. I was playing around on the computer and I made a digital paper. I don't remember how I did it, but I want to make another one. I would show it to you, but I can't remember where I saved it to - this old age thing is killing me.
4. We had Marshmallows, Mittens and Snowmen day on Friday. It was so much fun. My kiddos made these little marshmallow snowmen with their 6th grade buddies. You can read more about the day and all the activities here
5. I finished off the week by going to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate a co-worker's 40th birthday. The company and dinner were great, but we did get a little loud and had the cutest waiters. A great way to end the week.