Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Birthday/Super Bowl Sale

February 1st is my grand daughters' birthday.  Two beautiful girls born on the same day, a year apart - Irish twins.  These two bring such joy to my life.  So in honor of their birthday, both of my stores will be on sale from Friday through Sunday.


Miss Kay will be 7.


Miss M will be 6.  She gets her curls from me and she doesn't like her curls, like me, lol.  Adorable, sweet little girls that brighten up my world.

And because San Francisco is going to the Super Bowl, woo hoo - the sale will continue on Sunday.  We had to make sure that the Twins' baby shower wasn't this weekend, just in case that the 49ers went.


and


I will be adding a few things to the store tonight and tomorrow morning, like my new packet - that I LOVE.

Happy Birthday girls and GO 49er's




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment