Sunday, January 27, 2013

Small Books


I have been busy this weekend.  I took naps both days, played with the grand baby a lot and even cooked dinner both nights.  The cooking thing is huge around my house, because I never cook anymore.  I finished a lot of school goodies this weekend and got them loaded to both of my stores.  I love productive weekends.

I have been making small books for my kiddos based on facts for the holiday.  I have included vocabulary cards and a test for the grade book.  I love when I can give a quick assessment.  Below are the books that I have finished, so far.

Groundhog Day at TpT or TN

Abraham Lincoln at TpT or TN

George Washington at TpT or TN

Chinese New Year at TpT or TN

I love the clip art and the paper for the Chinese New Year book.  I asked Corinna at Surfin through Second if she would make me some special paper.  It is adorable, you have to check it out.  I am addicted to her paper and frames, I have everyone she has made.

I am almost done with February's Vocabulary Cards and Activities packet, should be posted later tonight.  I am, also, going to add the vocabulary cards to the Martin Luther King, Jr. packet - so if you downloaded the small book, look for the update soon.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a VERY productive weekend! I'm totally with you on the cooking...it just takes so much time to go to plan, go to the grocery store, and then to cook! I have to do better!!

    Thanks for stopping by our blog! We are now following you!!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete